Wednesday, December 9, 2009

We have been creating....

I have been trying to get this post done for a few days now but it just hasn't happened. Anyway I have attached pictures of a few of the items we have been working on.


The first is a clock from the Kaiser range that I have been wanting to do for ages. I selected a picture of my husband with or gorgeous grandaughter, Scarlette, just after she was born. The text rubon used is just a little reminder to my wonderful husband to stop every now and then and enjoy the moment. I wonder if he will listen??? :-)

The others are a couple of our class samples - the Recipe Box and the Taglicious Cards.






and I just couldn't help including a photo of my Grandson, Noah, "helping" in the shop (note Grandmas glasses).....



We have some new plans in the wind for January so make sure you keep checking back for more exciting news....

No comments:

Post a Comment